Monday 18 October 2021

Julip's official photo show. 2021

For the second year in a row, Julip have held an online photo show to replace their traditional annual live show. I sent off my pictures to match the classes in the schedule, picking out the favourite horses and prettiest colours I'd have taken with me in person, and awaited the results. 
I was delighted to find that Holly Blue has continued his winning streak, taking the Moulds championship, and going on to surprise me even further by being reserve supreme champion!


Here he is with his rosettes - I'm amused that he managed to get the ones which match his colour scheme perfectly!

His full prize parcel - because he's a tiny one the horse-sized rug would go round him twice, so I passed it on to my much bigger 2021 spare, who just happens to be the same colour.


I love the printed fabric with the utterly charming old 1940s Julip drawings on it, they're a part of the company's history and putting them on a commemorative prize rug was just a perfect idea!

And here's the little Hope Hound, one for each of the three supreme champions - I've never had one of these special novelty colours before (I've won dogs and a cat over the years and years I've been entering competitions and shows, but always in 'real' colours) so he's something very fun and different for my collection.


A heart on one side, a rainbow on the other, and a silver heart dangling from the bow around his neck!

No comments:

Post a Comment